Monday, December 29, 2008

Holy Cow, I got an award!!!!!



Holy Cow! Wowzers! Huzzah! Yipee!
You like me, you really like me!!


Thanks to my friend Tara at "Born Again Single" for this Fabulous Blog Award!

Receiving an award does not come without it's duties of course. So here are the rules to receiving such an honor:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
(SEE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS BELOW...cause I posted them there...hee, hee)

MY FABULOUS BLOG CHOICES ARE
(in no particular order)
  • Sue at NAVEL GAZING... : Oh the Hilarity of it all!! She is incredibly funny and somewhat scatter brained...it's like she is talking at me through the screen! I look forward to every silly post!
  • HENRY THE FROG : A perfect mix bag of humor from everyday topics, to political stuff, to parenting...Henry the Frog always gets a chuckle out of me. If nothing else he seriously has the best play list in the blogosphere and I spend many a day cleaning, vacuuming and doing dishes while listening to it play.
  • DAILY SCOOP: I started reading this blog in June of this year and immediately fell in love with this family. A few days after I began reading their 14 mo old daughter was involved in a tragic accident and passed away. I have continued to follow their story and I draw strength from their faith. If you haven't ever read any of her posts start at the beginning I guarantee that there will not be a dry eye in sight and you'll find yourself hugging your loved ones a little tighter.
  • Megan at MmmmmBoppin : Oh, Megan is a funny, funny girl. She is a mommy to an adorable 2 year old girl and infant twin boys. You think she'd be exhausted (I'm sure she is) but she always finds a way to keep me laughing! She is so goofy and great for a good blog read!
  • Brielle at SeeBee : Brielle and I went to High School together. She was adorable then and she is adorable now! She has such a cute little family blog and I absolutely love checking it out!

    Now...MY 5 FABULOUS ADDICTIONS


  • HOUSE- So the USA Network decided to play episodes of HOUSE back to back to back. I always wanted to get into the show but just never had the time. I started to DVR and watch late at night and it has become a complete and total addiction of mine. I LOVE THAT SHOW...which is odd for me because usually I'm not into Dr. TV shows (never got into Grey's or ER) But seriously...I LOVE HOUSE! (Did I say that already?!)

  • MY KIDS - Yeah, they are pretty much the greatest thing since Peanut Butter met Jelly. Seriously....the greatest!

  • IKEA - The closest Ikea is 449 miles away. I actually have only been inside an Ikea once but I love that store. I have the catalog and go through it several times a week...I like to check out their website and tell myself...If we had an Ikea close by I would buy....and create lists of all the new things i "need" to spice up my decor.

  • TURTLENECK SWEATERS - Baby it's cold out side...and with the right fit, style, color, and look Turtlenecks are cool again!!! :) It's my purchasing addiction right now.

  • FACEBOOK.COM - Holy cow connecting & reconnecting is fun....I update my status way to often...yes I have a life! :) If you haven't tried facebook you NEED TO! You have no idea how many people you know are already on it...now I sound like a commercial...


    Okay so now for more posting instructions regarding the award and such....I didn't make these rules up so don't blame me for the fine print. :)
Instructions:
Upon receipt of this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog. Now get to it!!!

4 comments:

Brielle said...

Wow--I love your blog too--it's no surprise you've been awarded. Thank you for mentioning me, how generous! By the way I love Ikea too. We don't have one anywhere near by either but when we went up to my parents for Christmas we stopped at one on the way and bought all of our Christmas presents. There's nothing better than an Ikea Christmas I think.

Jason & Claire said...

congrats! I love house. I love turtlenecks. I love that u know ikea is 449 miles away. I love u, u r hilarious! Yay for u and your award!

TheOneTrueSue said...

Aw, thanks so much. I'm totally printing this out and making my husband repeat "she is incredibly funny" over and over again. Because he SHOULD! It's only right.

Thanks again, you made my day :>

HTF said...

Congrats on the big award! And thanks for sharing the fun! Totally made my day.