Wednesday, August 15, 2012

40 weeks....

40 Weeks....and counting....

I wore glasses today because my contacts were irritating the crud out of me. That NEVER happens. EVER. I could wear contacts every day for a year and never have dry eyes. Maybe it's a sign of impending labor?!

Yeah right.

I'm also running out of clothes to wear. My belly is just to big and I think I'm gonna burst any second. Now *that* should be a sign of impending labor, shouldn't it? Shouldn't baby recognize when mommy has run out of cute clothes? She should want to come out and save me from a life of frumpiness....shouldn't she?

Yeah right.

Oh well. 40 weeks today.

Lets see what the next few days...weeks?...bring.

1 comment:

MOMster said...

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed that you go into labor SOON and that the little lady will make her entrance!