Friday, January 25, 2013

5 months old...

Camryn Aurora is 5 months old today!  It makes me so sad because it is just going too fast.  I love her so much...like seriously I want to smother her with kisses all day long she is that adorable.  At her last dr. appointment about a week ago she was 27 inches long and weighed 15 lbs. 6 ozs.  She loves to be on her belly and scooting around all over the place.  She mostly does a series of scoots backward and rolls to get where she wants.  Luckily, she isn't trying to travel all over the house yet, she's keeps it to a pretty limited area.  I love her giggles and her smiles.  She's learned to control the music on the mobile hanging from her crib which gives me a couple of extra quiet minutes in the morning while she entertains herself. I swear last night she said MUM....she did....I know she did. How could she not?? She LOVES me.  I'm definitely her favorite and she might be mine!  :)

Happy 5 months pretty baby!!

2 comments:

Lucky to be the mom said...

They grow so quickly.
I love that you savor every minute...even the hard ones!
Give those adorable cheeks a kiss from me :)
I love you!

MOMster said...

What a cutie pie! Her smile is so precious!